One World Media has been helping clients communicate through video since 1987. In addition to the production business, the company has built its reputation as the first call provider for companies across the United States looking for duplication, replication and archiving.
The company prides itself on longstanding client relationships, high customer satisfaction marks, and strong relationships with the region’s video production and film community.
VIDEO PROJECT PHASES
- Work with clients to capture client’s message
- Understand client’s objectives & concept
- Set goals to achieve clients goals
- Finalize a Plan & overall vision
- Plan the project flow, Storyboards, layouts
- Determine location materials, logistics
- Go to site and prepare the venue
- Set up equipment Lighting, double check
- Camera Roll! Shoot The Video
- Clients are Encourage to be on site for Guidance
- Video Editing & Refinement
- Must meets the Quality Standards of our company
- Light and color adjustments, music scoring,
- Voice-overs, video graphics, and animation
- We do what ever is necessary to make it great
All throughout the different project phases, we aim to involve our clients as much as possible. The videos we make portray our clients’ message and vision in a proferssional and spectacular way.
Tell Your Story. Deliver Your Message.
Freelance Cinematography & Videography
Great Videos for Companies, Agencies, Brands, Organizations & Individuals
Creative Story Telling
Making Poweful Video Content
TELL ME HOW I CAN HELP
My goal is to make sure that my customers are 100% satisfied with each and every aspect of their project and to maintain long-term relationships with my clients and my community.